Saturday, 21 July 2012

Kim Kardashian inspired look

Outfit details
Hat/shirt - Mr Price
Jeans - EQ
Shoes - Rage
Bag - Picadilly
Belt - Legit

*Kim's belt alone is a hermes belt (clears throat) so yeah , figure!!






lol check my behind here, ive gained soo much weight and loving it for now lol


long time ago i came a cross that kims pic , i loved the outfit especilly that i had similar items to those of hers and wanted to recreate it  and loved the outcome. here it is, what you think? go ahead and recreate it too if u loved it like i did.

Have a great weekend everybody!
love:
Nhlanhla

17 comments:

  1. I adore your pants with the holes <3 I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great this shirt, i really love ittt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, followed and left a comment on ur blog too

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! Shoes are great.

    Visit my blog, please - http://fromprovince.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, i did visit your blog and wanted to follow but couldnt find where i can follow, pls forward me a link and i'll follow dear.

      Delete
  4. Your recreation is perfect, I even love the outfit on you than on Kim, your rocked it girl...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanks reliat! you are too sweet.

      Delete
  5. I really love your outfit! It came out really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot. just followed ur blog and left a comment

      Delete
  6. Love the hat!(:
    -S

    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the recreation! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Maggie, just checked and followed your blog, ur doing an amazing job

      Delete
  8. Thank you ladies , really appreciate u taking time to comment on my blog. ive checked your blogs and followed/left a comment too.
    love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats amazing look my love! You look so gorgeous in it!!!


    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.