Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Black & Red

Outfit Details
Hat/jeans/bag throw-sweater: Mr price
Patent boots: Meltz
Jacket: H&M
turtle neck top: Edgars














on sat i went to Zoolake with the family,(fun day) and my plan was to wear the red denims but be warm still , so i had to work around them and i was finally glad with the leather jacket final look. Just because its winter doesnt mean we must now look less than good, take those colour jeans and ROCK them lady! in this instance, u can even throw a denim jacket over instead of the leather one and it would still work perfectly. Hope u like the post.
 Happy Tuesday errybody! Stay Warm!

Love: Nhlanhla

12 comments:

  1. cute look, love the jeans

    http://alwand.co.uk/index.php/diy/2132-wall-art-diy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by + glad u love the post. I've checked ur blog too u are doing an amazing job, keep it up. I love it

      Delete
  2. Love that outfit, I have always wanted to try cheetah and red, but i wasn't sure how it would look. Now that i see this, I am sure it would look great.

    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog honey. I've checked urs too its amazing and I have followed u on chicisimo.

      Delete
  3. That's an awesome hat. I love how you added color with the red pop. Super cute and comfy too.

    Thanks for stopping by my bog.

    -- Muthoni
    FashionBeautyInsight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love!

    Great post. Thank you so much for your lovely visit and for following. Gladly follow you too via gfc. If you'll need anything u can find me on facebook!

    Kisses and Happy blogging!

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and chicismo?
    StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Stef. i've just followed ur blog via gfc, will also do the same on chicisimo. thanks my darl

      Delete
  6. I love the color of your pants :)
    you look soo cute!!

    Handmade Skirt Giveway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bubble, just checked and followed ur blog. Amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.