Sunday, 10 June 2012

Pastel & Neon colours


Outfit Details
Blazer & Skirt- (a bargain from 'fashion buyers closet')
Accessories- Mr price
took the ring from Zintle Mash last year (lol she didnt give me)
Bag- Bag Mania
Shoes- Rage


.

 Neon & pastel colours are big this season (must have colours in your closet) so i decided to mix & match them, just to try them out and hey! it was a winner.! *loves*




 It was soo windy & cold that i couldn't even keep my eyes open, took tons of pictures but in most of them my eyes were closed lol, lucky enough had few to share



 Hope u love the post.
Happy Monday my honeys. Have a fantastic one!!!

Love: Nhlanhla

1 comment:

  1. oh girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i love your taste! OMG Im officially under your spell ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.