Monday, 28 May 2012

The 60's Look


On Sat night i decided on a 60's inspired outfit (look) plus my afro came out to play & my mom thinks i look hella pwetty with my short natural hair LOL i love! ok here goes the outfit.

MY LOOK
 
had a long chain (necklace),thou its not clear on the pics


My afro went well with the pink vintage earings.



its winter now, i would advice that you rather opt for jeans instead of legging and wear ur warm long sleeve t-shirt under the shirt.


Had an amazing weekend, hope u had one too. Remember : style is about versatility ,dont be afraid to experiement diff/ unique outfits.

 Happy Monday bo luv!!!!!!!!
Love: Nhlanhla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.